Creating Management Dashboard & Advanced Reports
The creating management dashboards and advanced reporting course has been designed to show working professionals and managers how to highly interactive eye-catching dashboards and reports. Participants during this training will learn to setup and develop a high-level overview dashboards that answers key management or business questions.
Topics to be covered on this course include
- Overview of management dashboards and advanced reporting
- Analysing and designing management/end user requirements
- Techniques for writing functions that can automatically change based on “end user feedback”
- Creating interactive charts and data visualisation that update automatically
- Master PivotTable techniques that can be used to develop components of your dashboards and reports
- Using Macros to automate updating of dashboards and reports
Date: 15-16 January 2019 | 16-17 July 2019
Venue: IES SQUARE, Dzorwulu Accra.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours