Financial Modelling with Excel (FME)
Most Finance Teams spend several hours every month to consolidate data, perform financial analysis and generate several reports. This 2-day programme will show you techniques that will greatly improve your Excel skills and show you how to automate most of your routine tasks.
Topics to be covered on this course include
- Use Excel exclusively to generate all your monthly reports
- Develop dynamic reports that you can use to present to non-financial managers/directors that are easy to understand and navigate
- Develop a complex data warehouse that will store and manage all the data you require
- Prepare consolidated “ad hoc” reports quickly and easily in Excel using a wide choice of report criteria
- Add notes to your financial statements that provide explanation and assistance to the reader
- Easily create detailed graphic reports that support and enhance your financial data
Date: 13-14 November, 2018
Venue: IES Square, Dzorwulu-Accra.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours