Payroll Management & Automation
Payroll can easily represent one of the top cost items in the entire budget, and the cost of errors, policy violations and related fraud is significant. This highly intensive 2-day course will show you how to easily setup a custom application in Excel that can be used to exclusively run your payroll processes.
Topics to be covered on this course include:
- Developing the ability to easily and quickly setup a reliable payroll database
- Create “adhoc” reports that will support and drive payroll expense decisions
- Saving a significant amount of time (up to 1 – 2 weeks each month) preparing payroll to ensure there are no errors.
- Learning to automate SSF and other statutory reports which once done can be left alone, while you work exclusively with an Excel interface
- Setting up payroll dashboards and analysis modules to show and interpret payroll expenses as opposed to simply producing payroll due to time constraints
Date: 25-26 September, 2020
Venue: IES Square, Dzorwulu-Accra.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours