Using Excel for Financial Managers
This highly practical and intensive course will demonstrate how the MS-Excel program can be used effectively for Financial Modelling Collection, Consolidation, Manipulation, Assimilation and Distribution. A good working knowledge of Excel is, therefore, a pre-requisite for this course!
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Use Excel exclusively to generate all your monthly reports
- Develop dynamic reports that you can use to present to non-financial managers/directors that are easy to understand and navigate
- Develop a financial data warehouse that will store and manage all the data you require
- Prepare consolidated “ad hoc” reports quickly and easily in Excel using a wide choice of report criteria
- Add notes to your financial statements that provide explanation and assistance to the reader
- Easily create detailed graphic reports that support and enhance your financial data
Date 30 May 2022
Date: 13-14 February, 2018
Venue: IES Square, Dzorwulu-Accra.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours