Course Title : Data Analytics & Reporting with Excel (DAR)
Date : 5th - 6th July, 2017
Venue : Holiday Inn Hotel
This intensive, hands-on course demonstrates the full capabilities of the MS-Excel program for a wide range of Business Applications including Macro Creation, Advanced Analysis, Data Importing, KPI monitoring and Enhanced Management Reporting.
Topics to be covered on this course include:
- Set up Excel databases and pivot tables to effectively use the same data for different purposes
- Develop projection and trend analysis spreadsheets to assist with management decision making and managing external factor risk
- Understand how to import data directly from other applications to make a wider range of information available for analysis
- Conduct advanced analysis, KPI tracking, sensitivity and margin analysis to help highlight problems before they occur
- Use Excel’s specialised features to produce management reports, quickly and easily
- Automatic creation of graphs and charts to help illustrate key business issues and trends
- Utilise Macros and advanced functions to save time when manipulating data and automating the production of management reports and charts.
Call +233 - 302 926339 | +233 - 24 1000 318