Data Analytics & Reporting with Excel
This intensive, hands-on course demonstrates the full capabilities of the MS-Excel program for a wide range of Business Applications including Macro Creation, Advanced Analysis, Data Importing, KPI monitoring and Enhanced Management Reporting.
Topics to be covered in this course include
- Set up Excel databases and advanced pivot tables to effectively use the same data for different purposes
- Develop advanced projection and trend analysis spreadsheets to assist with management decision making and managing external factor risk.
- Import data directly from other applications to make a wider range of information available for analysis
- Conduct advanced analysis, KPI tracking, sensitivity and margin analysis to help highlight problems before they occur
- Take advantage of Excel’s many specialized features to produce management reports, quickly and easily
- Master automatic creation of graphs and charts to help illustrate key business issues and trends
- Utilize Macros and advanced functions to save time when manipulating data and automating the production of management reports and charts
Date: 16-17 January, 2018
Venue: IES SQUARE
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours