Data Manipulation & Reporting with Pivot Tables in Excel
Crunch any data from any source, quickly and easily like never before, with Excel PivotTables. This hands-on course will teach participants how to leverage all the amazing flexibility and analytical power of Excel’s PivotTable. A new feature in this course is a 30 minutes case-study of how business users can effectively consolidate data from virtually any source to create compelling reports.
Benefits from the Course include
- Set up Excel databases and pivot tables to effectively use the same data for different purposes Create, customize and change your PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Transform large data sets into clear summary reports in seconds
- Use dynamic Pivot Charts to see exactly where your business stands right now
- Setup dynamic, self-service reporting systems your entire team can use
- Use PowerPivot to create PivotTables from multiple data sources and worksheets
- Utilize Macros and advanced functions to save time when generating routine reports and automating the production of management reports and charts
Date: 7-8 August 2020
Venue: IES SQUARE, Dzorwulu Accra.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours