Financial Data Analytics & Reporting with Excel (FDAR)
Through a process of growth, company acquisition and merger, organisations often have a number of accounting systems operating independently of each other. This results in an inappropriate amount of time being spent each month on consolidating financial data during financial report and statement generation. The excessive time and effort involved in this consolidation process results in Financial Managers and Accountants not being able to analyse and interpret the results they have generated before submitting the reports.
The Financial Data Analytics and Reporting with Excel course demonstrate through numerous practical examples, how to fully use all the report and analytics rich capabilities of Excel to create any most business intelligence for workplaces including data analysis, interactive charts and data visualisation, management reports and modelling. The training program has been developed by Philip Gamey founder of ExcelMonster.com. He is a past Microsoft MVP and is known worldwide at Excel Conferences as the Excel Monster.
Benefits from the Course include
- Use Excel exclusively to generate all your monthly reports
- Develop dynamic reports that you can use to present to non-financial managers/directors that are easy to understand and navigate
- Develop a complex data warehouse that will store and manage all the data you require
- Prepare consolidated “ad hoc” reports quickly and easily in Excel using a wide choice of report criteria
- Add notes to your financial statements that provide explanation and assistance to the reader
- Easily create detailed graphic reports that support and enhance your financial data
Date: 12-13 July, 2018
Venue: IES SQUARE, Dzorwulu Accra.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours