Financial Modelling with Excel (FME)
Most Finance Teams spend several hours every month to consolidate data, perform financial analysis and generate several reports. The Financial Modelling with Excel course demonstrates through numerous practical examples, how to fully use all the report and analytics rich capabilities of Excel to create any most business intelligence for workplaces including data analysis, interactive charts and data visualization, management reports and modeling. The training program has been developed by Philip Gamey founder of ExcelMonster.com. He is a past Microsoft MVP and is known worldwide at Excel Conferences as the Excel Monster.
Topics to be covered on this course include
- Use Excel exclusively to generate all your monthly reports
- Develop dynamic reports that you can use to present to non-financial managers/directors that are easy to understand and navigate
- Develop a complex data warehouse that will store and manage all the data you require
- Prepare consolidated “ad hoc” reports quickly and easily in Excel using a wide choice of report criteria
- Add notes to your financial statements that provide explanation and assistance to the reader
- Easily create detailed graphic reports that support and enhance your financial data
Date: 10-11 april, 2019 / 2-3 October, 2019
Venue: IES Square, Dzorwulu-Accra.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours