HR Data Analytics & Reporting with Excel (HDAR)
Human Resource (HR) management processes generate a lot of data. Boards, managers and HR practitioners need immediate access to persuasive HR reports and visualizations of this critical HR data. This highly practical course shows delegates how to use the advanced tools and functionalities of Excel to turn HR data into compelling information that eliminates errors, wasted time and manual processes.
Benefits from the Course include
- Design and implement a framework that simplifies HR databases, reporting and analysis with Excel.
- Continuously track all human resources metrics, information, analysis, trends… from one model.
- Develop management and board reports in less than one minute using Excel’s advanced tools and functionalities, which saves time – so you will focus on making results.
- Generate graph and data reports and using metrics such as employee time reports, productivity reports, workforce performance reports, workforce planning, Labor cost, benefits and long service awards, full-time employees reports, casuals employees, contractors, absence management reports, turnover rate, retention rate, health and safety, employee relations…plus customized metrics for your business.
- Create powerful HR charts that highlight HR issues and help non-HR professionals to quickly visualize their data.
- Create adhoc board and management reports in clicks.
Date: 21-22 Mar. 2018
Venue: IES Square,Dzorwulu Accra.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours