HR Data Analytics & Reporting with Excel (HDAR)
More than ever before, HR practitioners need to cultivate the ability to speak the language of data and analytics, understand the key skills required to implement a robust practice, and make a case for investment in this critical area.
This highly intensive and practical course has been specially designed to equip HR professionals master how to use data to make informed decisions around talent management and leverage analytical skills for every aspect of the HR function.
During the Webinar, participants will learn to:
- Set HR tables to manage your primary employee records with referential integrity, and addon data such as training, leave, payroll etc.
- Consolidate disparate HR data into a mini datawarehouse that can be used to produce HR analysis and reports
- Design applications for managing HR functions such as training, medicals and leave and recruitment
- Create professional budgets and business cases that show return on investment for HR initiatives and interventions
- Create HR management operations reports that can be used as a support tool for management and board decisions
- Utilise Macros and advanced functions to save time when manipulating data and automating the production of management reports and charts
Date: 20 September, 2018
Time/Duration: 11:00am – 12:00pm (60 Minutes)
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours