Using Excel for Procurement Professionals
The function of today’s procurement professional involves collating and analyzing vendor data, developing and sharing performance dashboards and creating interactive business cases and sensitivity or scenario models – and this require the capability to effectively utilize the Microsoft Excel software. This intensive, hands-on course demonstrates the full capabilities of the MS-Excel program for the role of a procurement and supply chain professional.
During the intensive training, delegates will learn to:
- Set up Excel databases and data warehouse to consolidate data on vendor spend and estimates.
- Develop and share performance dashboards which will include the number of vendors, value, number of transactions, payment terms and savings
- Conduct profit and cost variation, sensitivity and margin analysis to help highlight key benefits of using one vendor over another
- Develop projection and cost benefit analysis spreadsheets to assist with management decision making and managing external factor risk
- Set up spreadsheets to reliably analyse vendor information to assist in selection decision making
- Utilise Macros and advanced functions to save time when manipulating data and automating the production of management reports and charts
Date: 26-27 February 2019 | 25-26 June 2019
Venue: IES SQUARE
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours