Advanced Financial Data Analytics & Reporting
The role of financial Managers is expanding, and with it, the need to provide more than just reporting functions. The MS-Excel software is used by many financial departments, but most users only “scratch the surface” of the many ways Excel can be used to perform financial analysis and reporting.
This intensive 3-day course has been developed specifically for finance managers to introduce delegates to the many ways that Excel can be used as a support tool for the financial function. The course is filled with practical exercises that show delegates how to get the most out of Excel with the least additional effort.
Key areas that will be covered on this course include
- Use Excel exclusively to generate all your reports and statements
- Develop dynamic reports that you can use to present to non-financial managers/directors that are easy to understand and navigate
- Develop a complex data warehouse that will store and manage all the data you require
- Prepare consolidated “ad hoc” reports quickly and easily in Excel using a wide choice of report criteria
- Easily create detailed graphic reports that support and enhance your financial data
- Using Excel to take control of financial data and put it into a format that can be used for effective decision making
- Taking advantage of Excel’s many specialized features to produce management reports, quickly and easily
- Eliminating the disparity between accounting programs and allow source data to become uniform
- Utilize Macros and advanced functions to save time when manipulating data and automating the production of management reports and charts
- Developing projections and trend analysis spreadsheets to assist with management decision making
- Writing and using Excel Macro’s and Formulae to save time by automatically doing repetitive work
Date: 28-29 August 2020
Venue: IES SQUARE, Dzorwulu Accra.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours