Risk Modelling with Excel (RME)
Given that, the ability to identify, assess and manage exposure to risk in an organization is integral to the pursuit of value, strategic-minded organizations have made a critical change from the traditional view of risk as something to avoid, but instead, develop models to manage risk exposures across all parts of their organizations so that, at any given time, they incur just enough of the right kinds of risk—no more, no less—to effectively pursue strategic goals.
This practical and highly intensive Risk Modelling programme equips participants with the skills needed to develop a system and a set of tools for automating risk assessment, risk profiling based on risk matrix best practices and risk intelligence dashboards and reporting.
Benefits from the Course include
- Instructor Led Sessions
- Premium Risk Templates + Tools
- Certificate of Participation
By attending, you will learn to
- Create a robust risk register that can automatically assess and profile based on key indicators
- Reliably estimate likelihood and impact of risk before they occur based on assumptions and matrixes
- Create risk management reports in real time with pivot tables and charts with rich graphic styling and the ability to drill down to composite risk index drivers
- Effectively predict mitigation strategy: setup a robust staging layer that reliably proposes mitigation plan for each identified risk from risk tolerance to risk termination
- Create risk dashboard and use powerful visualization tools to highlight issues based on Key Risk Indicators, and to also show a risk heat map…and many more
Date: 25-26 July, 2018
Venue: IES Square, Dzorwulu-Accra.
Date: 27-28 January 2021
Date: 9-10 June 2021
Date: 27-28 October 2021
Venue: IES SQUARE, Dzorwulu Accra.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours