Data Analytics & Reporting with Excel (DAR)
This intensive, hands-on course demonstrates the full capabilities of the MS-Excel program for a wide range of Business Applications including Macro Creation, Advanced Analysis, Data Importing, KPI monitoring and Enhanced Management Reporting. You can download brochure here.
Topics to be covered in this course include
- Set up Excel databases and advanced pivot tables to effectively use the same data for different purposes
- Develop advanced projection and trend analysis spreadsheets to assist with management decision making and managing external factor risk.
- Import data directly from other applications to make a wider range of information available for analysis
- Conduct advanced analysis, KPI tracking, sensitivity and margin analysis to help highlight problems before they occur
- Take advantage of Excel’s many specialized features to produce management reports, quickly and easily
- Master automatic creation of graphs and charts to help illustrate key business issues and trends
- Utilize Macros and advanced functions to save time when manipulating data and automating the production of management reports and charts
Date: 20-21 January 2022
17-18 March 2022
8-9 August 2022
Venue: IES SQUARE DZORWULU
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours