Payroll Management and Reporting in Excel (PMRE)
Easily generate payslips, monthly /quarterly /annual reports, adhoc queries, and reports in minutes.
Benefits from this course include
- Developing the ability to easily and quickly setup a reliable payroll database
- Understanding how to use Microsoft Excel to easily generate professional pay slips and payroll reports in minutes
- Create “adhoc” reports that will support and drive payroll expense decisions
- Saving a significant amount of time (up to 1 – 2 weeks each month) preparing payroll to ensure there are no errors
- Learning to automate SSF and other statutory reports which once done can be left alone, while you work exclusively with an Excel interface
- Building Tax Filing modules once, and then using macros for future returns
- Setting up payroll dashboards and analysis modules to show and interpret payroll expenses as opposed to simply producing payroll due to time constraints
- Learning how to set system controls to deal with Ghost names and highlight problems as they occur
Date: 21- 22 March 2022
Date: 11-13 June 2018
Venue: IES Square, Dzorwulu Accra.
- ReviewCourses Name
- Total Credit Hours